A Great Year for Vorarlberg Santic
2019 has been the most successful year for Austrian Team Vorarlberg Santic.
In the fight against the big World Tour and Pro Continental teams, there were some great achievements this year for Team Vorarlberg Santic.
With seven UCI victories we saw a big development of the team.
A Year With Great Results!
The German rider Jannik Steimle won the Int. Oberösterreich Tour and took two stage wins at the 71. Int. Tour of Austria. They also wore the leader jersey of the tour.
The team was sensationally second in the team ranking behind Dimension Data.
The highlights of the past season 2019 in the rearview mirror:
- 17 victories,
- 13 x 2nd places
- 8 x 3rd places
- 112 top 10 results / 2019 top 20 results
- 2 stage wins in the 71 Int. Tour of Austria UCI 2.1
- 2nd overall in the Team ranking in the Tour of Austria UCI 2.1
- Overall victory in the Int. Oberösttereich Tour UCI 2.1
- 7 UCI victories and numerous podium places
- Home win at GP Vorarlberg
- 2nd place Radbundesliga Team and first overall ranking
- 998 UCI points (16th place in the annual UCI classificaton under a total of 180 Continental teams)
Springboard to the World Tour
Several riders has caught the eye of some of the bigger World Tour teams.
After his fourth year at Team Vorarlberg Santic, Patrick Schelling (29) joins the Israel Cycling Academy in 2020.
And the young Spaniard Jose Manuel Diaz Gallego (24) will leave the team to join Delko Marseille.
Team Vorarlberg Santic's Rides
Team Vorarlberg Santic is sponsored by Argon 18, and rides these three bikes:
- Argon 18 Gallium Pro Disc,
- Argon 18 Nitrogen Disc and the
- Argon 18 E-118 Next
Check them out online, in our Lab & Store in Lynge or at one of our authorized partners – find a partner near you in our store locator.